By Robin Donatello | August 14, 2017
Learn R Now!
- Will you be taking Math 315 (Statistics)?
- Do you want to have better control over your own data analysis?
- Have you always wanted to learn R but never got around to it?
- Do you want to learn how to visualize your data?
- Are you interested in Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Forecasting, Bioinformatics, or Health Informatics?
- Do you want to learn how to make your research reproducible?
If you answered “Yes” or even “Maybe” to ANY of these items then you should enroll in this Workshop!
- 2-3:50 pm, BUTTE 211
- Credit / No-Credit grading
- Faculty / Staff welcome to audit!
- 4 weeks only: 8/22 – 9/14
- MATH 130-01 #591
Questions? Contact Robin Donatello for more details.