By Robin Donatello | April 28, 2017
Logistics / Setup
- Date: Friday April 28, 2017
- Time: 3-4:30 pm
- Location: MLIB 442
- Presenter: Robin Donatello: email@example.com
- [Workshop Details & Materials]
In this workshop you will learn and practice the following:
- How to conduct a handful of statistical analysis techniques using R
Note: This workshop does not cover the Statistical Methodology or theory behind these statistical procedures. This workshop assumes that you have checked model assumptions and have chosen the most appropriate model for the research question being analyzed.
Pre-Requirements / Setup
- A laptop with R (v3.3.0+), and RStudio (v1.1.136) installed and operational.
- The cdc data downloaded and put into a workshop folder. (Right click and choose “save as”)
ggplot2version 2.2.1 or higher installed.
gridExtraversion 2.2.1 or higher installed
Need a refresher on how to make plots? See the Data ViZ DSI tutorial from April 21, 2017.